[linux] a really interesting article on security counter attacks

Garrett Cooper youshi10 at u.washington.edu
Thu Mar 11 12:49:53 PST 2004

Wow. This is one of the epitomes of overreacting to a situation I guess, but
I guess I can understand what they are trying to accomplish; I just don't
believe their methods of DDoS'ing will make things any faster. What if an
SCO scenario happens with a mass of computers and SCO responds back with a
number of large businesses that are being attacked. I guess we'll see how
slow the Internet can really be now... =\.
-Garrett