[linux] GSLUG Lunch this Tuesday (Northgate)

Brian Gershon briang at ragingweb.com
Fri Oct 1 00:44:17 PDT 2004

Hi Avram,

Ideally, these are decentralized lunches that can sprout
up anywhere there's a group of people who want to
socialize and work on Linux projects together.

It would be great to see one regularly meet at the UW
campus if there currently isn't one.

Northgate is near where the GSLUG General meetings are
held, so we started one there. There was a downtown
Seattle group that also met last month.

(I cross-posted since there are UW IT people located in
Northgate)

-Brian