[linux] GSLUG Lunch this Tuesday (Northgate)

Steve Herber herber at thing.com
Fri Oct 1 10:49:12 PDT 2004

Because some of us work for the UW at Northgate and because GSLUG normally
meets at North Seattle Community College which is just across I5 from
Northgate. Can you host a meeting on campus?

--
Steve Herber herber at thing.com work: 206-221-7262
Security Engineer, UW Medicine, IT Services home: 425-454-2399