[linux] web-server help ( squid ?? )

Doug McLean dougmc at u.washington.edu
Mon Oct 4 17:31:11 PDT 2004

Hi Ed,

I can't speak from direct experience, but I know from others that squid
(or any http proxy for that matter) is a great way to free up resources,
and protect the servers themselves. I think you're making the right
decision either way. :)

Doug McLean
CSS Systems Administrator
University of Washington, Bothell