[linux] A linux distro for my Athlon64

Brian C. Parkhurst brianp at u.washington.edu
Mon Oct 25 15:08:13 PDT 2004

Gentoo Linux.

Brian C. Parkhurst
Systems Programmer
UW Medicine IT Services
University of Washington
9725 3rd Ave NE #400
Seattle, WA 98115-2024
206-543-7458
PGP Fingerprint DF84 0F88 AB6C F771 BB4E 7F4F F674 AA62 EEB4 1888

University of Washington e-mail messages are public records and are
subject to public inspection and copying as required under state
public records laws:

Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be
contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use
of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or
if the message has been addressed to you in error, do not read,
disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this
transmission. Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and
then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.