[linux] A linux distro for my Athlon64

Doug McLean dougmc at u.washington.edu
Mon Oct 25 15:28:01 PDT 2004

Hi guys,

So far, gentoo's the way to go, but I am leary of having to learn an
entirely different distro, let alone one that's pretty different. I
looked at the gentoo page and installation looks confusing right there.

:p

Besides gentoo, are there any other suggestions? If not, I will give
gentoo a crack.

Doug McLean
CSS Systems Administrator
University of Washington, Bothell