[linux] A linux distro for my Athlon64

Doug McLean dougmc at u.washington.edu
Mon Oct 25 15:42:56 PDT 2004

Hi David,

I think Debian might be a good option (which is ironic considering I
criticized Debian in past posts) but it looks like they have no port for
amd64 according to:

http://www.debian.org/ports/

On a happy note, FreeBSD 5.3 is coming out tomorrow, so I may give that a
shot, and failing that, maybe gentoo.

Doug McLean
CSS Systems Administrator
University of Washington, Bothell