[linux] A linux distro for my Athlon64

David Fetrow fetrow at apl.washington.edu
Mon Oct 25 16:09:33 PDT 2004

It runs on mine which kind of the acid test.

Not the nifty optimized-for-amd64 gentoo kernel but it works
snappy enough for my purposes. I am running in 32-bit land.

David Fetrow Office: 206 616-0869
Distributed Computing Services Pager: 206 405-5377
Applied Physics Lab, Univ. of Washington Cell: 206 850-3381