[linux] A linux distro for my Athlon64

Doug McLean dougmc at u.washington.edu
Mon Oct 25 16:14:10 PDT 2004

FWIW, I have seen 32-bit Windows run really freakin fast on this machine,
so I bet 32-bit Linux will work just as well. Still, Brian makes the
interesting point about Gentoo's 64-bit compilations being smoking fast.

I would be curious to see what this baby can do. >:)

Doug McLean
CSS Systems Administrator
University of Washington, Bothell
http://staff.washington.edu/dougmc/pgp.html