[linux] A linux distro for my Athlon64

Doug McLean dougmc at u.washington.edu
Mon Oct 25 16:32:46 PDT 2004

It's funny you mention that, I was looking at it earlier today. I had
dismissed it as just another no-name distro, but maybe I'll look into it.

(Not that I am trying to disrepect smaller distros anyway...I just don't
have time to play with them)

Doug McLean
CSS Systems Administrator
University of Washington, Bothell