[linux] Summary of Athlon64 friendly distros

oabram at u.washington.edu oabram at u.washington.edu
Tue Oct 26 11:47:17 PDT 2004

Be sure to read through the gentoo amd64 forums before you start installing it. The forums are the best part of gentoo. Look for all of your hardware and look for all of the programs you rely on. The trick to a pleasant gentoo install is knowing what you need to do before you jump in.

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewforum.php?f=46&sid=c62817e9ac28273278222a89fe583ce4

Abe