[linux] Enlightenment, anyone =)?

Andrew Spott spott at u.washington.edu
Tue Oct 26 14:25:38 PDT 2004

I use e16.7, and i use evidence.... its still in beta (early early beta,
probably closer to alpha), but it works for me and has got lots of eye
candy...

however i don't generally use a file manager (for some reason i use the
console for most of my file management needs.. i can't seem to escape it!)

ANDREW SPOTT