[linux] Free alternative to PHPNuke?

Garrett Cooper youshi10 at u.washington.edu
Thu Jun 23 15:23:15 PDT 2005

Hmmmm... Well, if it has a calendar-cool. If not, I'm not really
worried. All I need is a decent base for content control since I'm not
really hip on coding a bunch of webpages from scratch (that's all I do;
I don't use HTML editors like Frontpage since they come in a too
pre-canned feel for me).
-Garrett