[linux] Parts query

Garrett Cooper youshi10 at u.washington.edu
Mon Jun 27 21:10:23 PDT 2005

Hello again all,
Just wondering if anyone wanted the following parts:
1. PCI Crystal Sound 46xx soundcard.
2. Rockwell 56K PCI modem (not a winmodem I believe but an actual
modem).
3. Promise PDC20268 Raid card (well supported by some Linux Promise
Raid drivers).
4. Some random PC33 (non-ECC?) DRAM SIMs.
5. Various PC66-133 ECC/non-ECC SDRAM SIMs.
Also, I was wondering if someone had a working dual-CPU power supply
that they would be willing to part with either for free or a reasonable
price, or know where to purchase locally.
Thanks and please reply if interested. I am available down at the UW
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays if anyone's interested.
-Garrett