[linux] Recommendations for Linux Adminstration and/or Perl training?

Daniel Thomas Nevistic dan22 at u.washington.edu
Thu Mar 6 00:12:16 PST 2008

wo suggestions:

For just plain learning linux, forums are always an excellent help:

http://www.linuxquestions.org

As a resource for learning perl on your own, I have found the following
site useful:

http://www.cs.cf.ac.uk/Dave/PERL/

One good book that I know of and own for learning SVR4 UNIX: GNU/Linux
being a particular implementation of this standard is:

UNIX System V: A practical Guide; Third Edition; Release 4.2; By Mark G.
Sobell.

It contains all of the basics and is pretty cheep. Look at the table of
contents on Amazon for more info. -DN

Daniel Nevistic
Electrical Engineering
University of Washington
206.818.1127

"How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!" -Romans 10