[linux] Anyone Using Drupal?

Scott Rose rose at cs.washington.edu
Wed Mar 19 22:52:37 PDT 2008

My organization hasn't (yet?) committed to Drupal, despite its
siren-like charms. But here are some hints for finding others that may
be interested.

Somebody sagely suggested checking the techsupport at u list. I'd add that
there is a sharply focused discussion of matters CMS on the
uwweb at u.washington.edu list, and some content in the wiki at

http://wiki.cac.washington.edu/display/wcms/Home

There you will find a list of half a dozen campus organizations that are
using or evaluating Drupal, specifically at

https://wiki.cac.washington.edu/display/wcms/Who+is+using+or+evaluating+a+CMS

Looking back at the history in the UW list,m I see that one user spoke
up about Drupal: Jim Hogan jimh at u.washington.edu.

BTW, there is a very strong Drupal user community in Vancouver BC. Let
me know if that interests you and I can spelunk for contact information.