[Niben] Open Program Manager role at the UW Foster School of Business Global Business Center

Allie Lee alliev08 at uw.edu
Tue Jun 20 07:45:54 PDT 2023

Dear NIBEN Colleagues,

We have an open Undergraduate Global Program Manager<https://uwhires.admin.washington.edu/ENG/Candidates/default.cfm?szCategory=jobprofile&szOrderID=223335&szCandidateID=0&szReturnToSearch=1> role and appreciate your help spreading the word. We are looking for someone who has strong student services and mentorship experience and a demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion in professional settings.

UW Human Resources<https://uwhires.admin.washington.edu/ENG/Candidates/default.cfm?szCategory=jobprofile&szOrderID=223335&szCandidateID=0&szReturnToSearch=1>
University of Washington Human Resources
uwhires.admin.washington.edu
Interested applicants can apply here: https://uwhires.admin.washington.edu/ENG/Candidates/default.cfm?szCategory=jobprofile&szOrderID=223335&szCandidateID=0&szReturnToSearch=1

Thank you,

Allie

ALEXANDRA LEE (she/her)
Marketing, Communications and Outreach Program Manager | Global Business Center
Michael G. Foster School of Business
Box 353200, Seattle, WA 98195
206.685.1328 / alliev08 at uw.edu<mailto:alliev08 at uw.edu> / foster.uw.edu/centers/gbc/<http://foster.uw.edu/centers/gbc/>

[Foster MBA Logo]
The University of Washington acknowledges<https://www.washington.edu/diversity/tribal-relations/> the Coast Salish peoples of this land<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/native-land.ca/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!nYEH1y3dujHQpl6iEBwYEFh5CPtwV5IzfYCvjXO0gTDp6XJVlYcDmNfVU6ZfHhbdUTTdD3HQEpiJQpq_cQ$>, which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands within the Suquamish, Tulalip and Muckleshoot nations. I also strive to honor the land itself and the Duwamish people<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.duwamishtribe.org/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!nYEH1y3dujHQpl6iEBwYEFh5CPtwV5IzfYCvjXO0gTDp6XJVlYcDmNfVU6ZfHhbdUTTdD3HQEpjQvF4log$>, past and present.