[Popgenlunch] Talk next Tuesday?

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Wed Apr 25 16:09:15 PDT 2007

Kerry Bubb emailed me saying, among other things:

> Next week is probably to early for me

> to speak, but I could go sometime after that in May. I'm also feeling

> a little sheepish because my projects are really more APPLIED

> population genetics than theoretical... So I don't know if it is the

> right forum.

She goes on to say that her present postdoctoral work is not population
genetic, but that she could present on her plant population genetics
project, with some description of her experimental work on it.

My feeling is that she should present on that. In the meantime, who
can talk Tuesday? I think the week after this Tuesday we will skip, as
Bruce, Amy, and Elizabeth will be away then.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu