[Popgenlunch] Tuesday the 12th

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Thu Jun 7 11:24:48 PDT 2007

On June 12 there is a Genome Training Grant special syposium with outside
speakers, on the topic of Mitochondrial Genome Evolution (speakers are
David Rand, Doug Wallace, Jeff Palmer, and my favorite, Mike Gray). It is
an all-star list. Some of us might want to attend:
http://depts.washington.edu/gtgsym/

It ends at 12:30. Could we delay the start of Pop Gen Lunch (which has
Elizabeth Thompson our speaker) until 12:30 that day? I think there is no
conflict for the room at 1:30 anyway.

Unless I hear objections, let's make it start at 12:30 next Tuesday.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu