[Popgenlunch] Genome 590 and Pop Gen Lunch

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Mon Jan 7 17:20:59 PST 2008

Pop Gen Lunch seminar is merged this quarter with Genome 590, the
"Evolution and Population Genetics Seminar". This Friday we will meet
at 12:00 noon in S110 Foege Building. (There is lots of table space to
eat lunches on.)

It will be an organizational meeting. I hope to announce then that I
will be the speaker next time, on the 18th.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu