[Popgenlunch] Pop Gen Lunch schedule

Yanming Di diy at u.washington.edu
Thu Jan 31 10:31:09 PST 2008

Hi, all,

Tomorrow, I will review this paper,

Stephens and Donnelly, 2000, Inference in Molecular Population Genetics.

Here is link to the paper,
http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=1369-7412%282000%2962%3A4%3C605%3AIIMPG%3E2.0.CO%3B2-P

The paper is in JSTOR. As a comparison, this paper by Joe's group is also
relevant,

Kuhner, Yamato, Felsenstein, 1995, Maximum Likelihood Estimation of
Population Growth Rates Based on the Coalescent.
http://www.genetics.org/cgi/content/abstract/140/4/1421

Other references listed in Stephens and Donnelly are also very useful,
especially another one by Joe's group (Felsenstein et al, 1999), but I
didn't find an online version for this.

I am sure that many of you are already very familiar with these papers. I
hope it will generate some good discussions.

Best,
Yanming