[Popgenlunch] Pop Gen Lunch schedule

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Thu Jan 31 10:56:10 PST 2008

Yaming and others --

Yaming said:

> Other references listed in Stephens and Donnelly are also very useful,

> especially another one by Joe's group (Felsenstein et al, 1999), but I

> didn't find an online version for this.

We are sneaky about that. Many papers from our group after 1990 are
available at
http://evolution.gs.washington.edu/papers/
and there you will find this one in folder "ims". There is a PDf there
(you can ignore the other files in that folder).

That 1999 paper is important in giving the only clear and correct explanation
of the connection between MCMC samplers and the Griffiths/Tavare' Independent
Sampling.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu