[Popgenlunch] Wenyu Zhou this Friday

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Wed Feb 27 14:44:37 PST 2008

Wenyu Zhou writes:

I'm writing to let you know that Pui Yee Fong and I have switched our
schedule of the Friday talk.

So for this Friday, I will present Nielsen's "Isolation and Migration" model
and describe my research work using that model. Since I work as pure
biologist, I worry that I don't have much statistics background thus I may
not be able to explain the model well enough. Anyway, I will try my best.

If people are interested about Nielsen paper, here it is:
Distinguishing migration from isolation: a markov chain monte carlo
approach. Nielsen et al. Genetics 158: 885-896 (June 2001)

----
Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu