[Popgenlunch] Laura Scheinfeldt, this Friday, in PopGenLunch

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Tue Apr 1 20:44:34 PDT 2008

Folks --

Laura Scheinfeldt will be our leader this Friday at 12:30 in S110 (the usual
place but 30 minutes later owing to a class conflict of mine). I have asked
for the room from 12:30-1:30 (it is available all weeks except May 2).

She will talk about this paper:

Przeworski, M. G. Coop and J. D. WALL. 2005.
The signature of positive selection on standing genetic variation
Evolution, 59(11): 2312-2323

which you can read through our University's electronic subscription, of
course.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu