[Popgenlunch] This week and forever ...

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Wed Apr 9 14:25:36 PDT 2008

The speaker this week will be me. Remember we are starting at 12:30 this
quarter. I have to come there from a class so if I am a minute or two
late I hope you will be patient.

My topic will be the methods Mary Kuhner, Jon Yamato, and I will be
using to infer selection from population samples of haplotypes (or
diploid genotypes) using coalescent likelihood methods.

For the rest of quarter we have available all slots: April 18, 25,
May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, and June 6. On May 2 we may have to meet in
another room owing to S110 not being available that day.

All of you who are attending owe us a talk. Email me with choice
of date and any information about topics.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu