[Popgenlunch] "title or something" for popgen May 9

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Mon May 5 17:21:16 PDT 2008

Elizabeth sends this:

Title is
Inferring concestry of genome from data on pairs of individuals.

Abstract is:
Why do we want to do it?
How would we use it, if we could do it ?
How might we do it? and does it work? : two genomes only.
An approximate model for 4 genomes (i.e. a pair of individuals)
The last part:
Does it work for 4 genomes? I doubt I will know by Friday.

Some have heard parts of this already, but there is some new stuff.

Elizabeth

As usual, this will be Friday in S110 at 12:30-1:30

J.F.
----
Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu