[Popgenlunch] Eric Rynes speaks Friday in PopGenLunch

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Thu May 29 10:25:04 PDT 2008

A reminder:

Tomorrow (Friday) Eric Rynes will speak (usual time and place -- 12:30-1:30
in S110 Foege) on

"Inferring effective population size from DNA sampled at multiple loci
with unknown relative mutation rates"

That is our last session for the quarter. I will be out of town from
mid-June to mid-July. I'm not sure whether we will meet in the summer but
it's quite possible there will be some sessions.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu