[Popgenlunch] Change of quarter for Genome 562 Population Genetics course

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Wed Sep 24 16:02:34 PDT 2008

Folks --

Pardon the spamming. I have been alternating teaching Genome 562 (Theoretical
Population Genetics) and Genome 570 (Phylogenetic Inference). This academic
year it is Genome 562's turn.

However, I will not be teaching these courses in the Spring quarter.

>From now on, for a variety of reasons, they will be given in the Winter

quarter. So anyone thinking of registering for 562 has to do so this
quarter.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu