[Popgenlunch] Pop Gen Lunch this quarter

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Fri Sep 26 14:51:43 PDT 2008

Folks --

It is time to restart the PopGenLunch seminars.

I have put in a request to use S110 again, at the same day and time slot
(Fridays 12:00-1:30). (I will not he here on October 31 but we can still
have a session). I expect to be able to have the room at that day and time.

Who can talk, and on which dates? You all owe us a talk!

Dates: October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, November 7, 14, 21, December 5
(November 28 is Thanksgiving holiday, and December 12 is the last day of exam
week so it's iffy). Right now all dates are open so if you volunteer quickly
you can have your choice of dates!

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu