[Popgenlunch] One more change

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Wed Jan 7 22:39:01 PST 2009

Folks --

One more change. The 16th is the date of the Staistics Department
retreat, and it conflicts with our session. That is a problem for
two of our regular faculty attendees, Elizabeth and for Vladimir. So
let's drop back one more week:

1/9 no session

1/16 no session

1/23 Laura Scheinfeldt Simulating selection from standing
variation

1/30 Joe Felsenstein How to analyze geographic
patterns of SNPs (in theory)

2/27 Vladimir Minin tba

Still available: 2/6, 2/13*, 2/20, 3/6, 3/13 (* = Joe away)

See you all Friday the 23rd at 12:30 in S110.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu