[Popgenlunch] This Friday

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Wed Jan 21 13:01:20 PST 2009

Folks --

We start this Friday with the estimable Laura Scheinfeldt, at the usual
place (S110 Foege) and almost the usual time (starting at 12:30).

She will speak on "Simulating selection from standing variation".

Next week is me, and Bruce Weir has volunteered for a date, so the
schedule is:

1/9 no session

1/16 no session

1/23 Laura Scheinfeldt Simulating selection from standing
variation

1/30 Joe Felsenstein How to analyze geographic
patterns of SNPs (in theory)

2/20 Bruce Weir tba

2/27 Vladimir Minin tba

Still available: 2/6, 2/13*, 3/6, 3/13 (* = Joe away)

Any more volunteers? Remember, you are all guilty until proven innocent
(by volunteering).

See you all at 12:30 in S110.

Joe Felsenstein joe (at) gs.washington.edu)