[Popgenlunch] This quarter

Elizabeth Thompson eathomp at u.washington.edu
Mon Sep 28 12:08:08 PDT 2009

Sorry, I meant to get to this earlier, but it fell off my list.
Fridays is not OK for me this quarter:
I teach 11.30-1.20 (2 hours) then regular meetings at 2.00 p.m. and
3.30 p.m.
Wed is a possibility: teach only 11.30-12.20 that day-- we could squeeze
in before COMBI??
Tues/Thurs lunch times also possible, until 1.30 p.m.

Elizabeth