[Popgenlunch] PopGenLunch for Winter Quarter

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Tue Jan 5 09:40:07 PST 2010

There will be no PopGenLunch meeting this week.

I have requested the usual room (S110) on Wednesdays 12:30-2:00. It looks
to be available (except for February 24 for which I requested S040) --
I should have confirmation soon.

So ...

You are all guilty until proven innocent, and need to expiate your
guilt by volunteering to speak once this quarter. Dates are:

January 13, 20, 27, February 3, 10, 17, 24, March 3, 10

Any volunteers?

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu