[Popgenlunch] No session this week, updated schedule

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Tue Jan 19 21:35:42 PST 2010

Folks --

No PopGenLunch this week. We have one more volunteer, so here is the
updated schedule for this quarter (including one talk already done).

We're on a roll! Anyone else feel lucky? Dates available are
January 27, February 3, and 17.

13 January Elizabeth Marchani Fst, and how marker choice can
influence inferences made about
population history.

10 February Joe Felsenstein A quantitative genetics model for
distinguishing between effects of
similar environments and gene flow

24 February Elizabeth Thompson TBA

3 March Julia Palacios Roman On nonparametric inference of
(work with Vladimir Minin) effective population size
changes under the coalescent

10 March Sterling Sawaya (something on) Microsatellite
evolution

As usual, it's 12:30-1:30 in S110 Foege Building (except on February 24
and I will get another room for that day).

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu