[Popgenlunch] Spring quarter

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Mon Mar 29 01:35:36 PDT 2010

Folks --

I have heard from Elizabeth Thompson and Vladimir Minin (not from Bruce Weir
yet). Based on their reactions we are going ahead with Fridays at 12:00 noon
(or maybe 12:30 depending -- we'll see). S110 seems available, except for
May 14, when we should be able to meet in the downstairs seminar room
S040.

But I need to make those reservations, and I'll conform the rooms once that
is done.

We won't meet this week, as our first speaker, Sterling Sawaya, and at least
one faculty member, can't make it this week. In addition, I will be
out of town the second week of the quarter. So we don't start until
April 16.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu