[Popgenlunch] Friday PopGenLunch

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Thu May 27 11:57:48 PDT 2010

... is me, talking about the use of the quantitative genetics
threshold model with phylogenies. Usual time and place.

Next week is Bill Hill, from Edinburgh. I haven't got a title
for that yet.

Below is the schedule for the whole quarter, now mostly showing
past events.

----
Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu

Date Room Person Topic
---- ---- ------ -----

April 2 no meeting

April 9 no meeting

April 16 S110 Sterling Sawaya Statistics of conserved
. mammalian microsatellites

April 23 no meeting

April 30 no meeting

May 7 S110 Sulgi Kim Association test with
. unrelated samples

May 14 S040 Vladimir Minin Imputation estimators for genotype
. frequencies and population
. structure.

May 21 S110 Bruce Weir Reporting variation in match
. probability estimates

May 28 S110 Joe Felsenstein The quantitative genetics threshold
. model embarks on a new career in
. phylogenetic inference

June 4 S110 Bill Hill TBA
(U. of Edinburgh)