[Popgenlunch] PopGenLunch autumn quarter

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Fri Oct 1 16:38:55 PDT 2010

Folks --

Sorry I didn't get this out before today. There was no session, but
fortunately no one showed up, too.

PopGenLunch, the informal seminar on theoretical population genetics at
which we can actually show off all our equations without hesitation,
will resume this quarter. It will be held in the usual room S110 Foege,
at 12:30-1:30 Fridays.

It will not meet next week, as I will out of town then.

Dates available are therefore all other Fridays this quarter, as
no one has signed up yet:

10/15, 10/22, 10/29, 11/5, 11/12, 11/19, 12/3, and 12/10

We are starting at 12:30 because Mary Kuhner's Genome 453 class has
the room immediately before.

The session 11/19 will be in S040 as someone else has S110 that day.

Please email me with your choice of week and topic. You are all
guilty until proven innocent.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu