[Popgenlunch] Friday: Wenyou Zhou (in S040)

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Thu Nov 18 12:33:26 PST 2010

Folks --

The usual reminder. Tomorrow (Friday) Wenyou Zhou from the Hutch will
amaze us with her work on "Molecular phylogenies of cell lineages in mice".

Keep in mind that, owing to the usual room not being available this
week, we will meet in the downstairs seminar room, S040, which is the
room opposite the elevator on the ground floor of our building, Foege South.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu