[Popgenlunch] Friday: last session is ChaoZhi Zhang

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Thu Dec 9 23:21:23 PST 2010

Folks --

We are at the last session of the quarter, which will be
ChaoZhi Zhang speaking on "Inference of genealogy along
chromosomes". As this is a coalescent-with-recombination
topic, I think, many of you should be interested,

I am interested too and will try to be there, but
needs of my family at home these last two weeks have been
preventing me from coming to many events.

So Brendan, can you make sure that our lab's projector is
brought, as the front wall projector in S110 has sometimes
not been available? I don't know whether ChaoZhi is
using the projector or doing our usual chalk-talk. I think
Mary Kuhner may have the projector and be using it in that
very room the previous hour.

It is, as usual, in S110 Foege at 12:30-1:30. People, as
I am not guaranteed to be there, please start without me.
Just wait for Elizabeth and Vladimir to show up.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu