[Popgenlunch] No PopGenLunch yet

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Thu Apr 7 12:38:34 PDT 2011

... as you are all busy and no one has volunteered. All Fridays are open this quarter, with the possible (but possibly not!) exception of the 22nd of this month, when I am out of town.

(You should now feel Guilt-Inducing Waves emanating from behind this computer window).

We do have S110 reserved from 12:30-1:30 but I think I will change that to 12:00-1:30 as it is available then, so we could start earlier (if, that is, we have a speaker).

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu