[Popgenlunch] No meeting next two weeks

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Thu Apr 14 14:02:40 PDT 2011

PopGenLunch folks --

Well, no volunteers have come forward so we will not have a PopGenLunch this
week, and I am out of town next Friday (the 22nd) as well. I am too
overloaded with other tasks to do a talk tomorrow.

So we'll keep hoping for PopGenLunch to start one of these weeks, maybe on
the 29th of April. Dates available are: 4/29, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 5/27,
6/3 (and maybe 6/10).

Volunteers for any of those dates? We have the room from 12:00-1:30 those
days.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu