[Popgenlunch] Friday: Adam Leache

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Thu Oct 20 22:38:23 PDT 2011

Friday's talk (Oct. 21) will be by Adam Leache, on the topic:

Gene flow and s species tree estimation error

I will have my laptop there and try to make it available by
Skype as well. I am Skype user "joefelsenstein"

The remaining schedule now looks like this:

October 28 Vladimir Minin (S) Combining codon models
and counting-based

methods for site-specific dN/dS estimation

November 4 ChaoZhi Zheng (tba)

November 11 (Veterans Day, former Armistice Day, also Admission
Day)

November 18 Sharon Browning Power of IBD mapping

November 25 (Thanksgiving Day holiday; Black Friday, heaviest
shopping day of the year)

December 2 Peter Chi (S) (tba)

December 9 Julia Palacios Roman (S) (tba)

All sessions are in S110 Foege Building at 12:30-1:30 Fridays.
Talks indicated by (S) will be given by videoconferencing (from UCLA).

Joe Felsenstein, joe at gs.washington.edu
Dept. of Genome Sciences, Univ. of Washington
Box 355065, Seattle, WA 98195-5065 USA