[Popgenlunch] Chaozhi Zheng on Friday

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Tue Nov 1 17:53:31 PDT 2011

Just a quick preliminary notice. On Friday (at 12:30 in S110, the
usual place and time) Chaozhi Zheng will speak on:

Inference of local trees along chromosomes from SNP data

He will speak from here (Seattle) and we will do video links to UCLA
and to the Hutch from there.

I will repost the quarter schedule when I send out a reminder, Thursday.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
CEO, PopGenLunch (*)
Dept of Genome Sciences and Dept of Biology, Univ. of Washington,
Box 5065, Seattle Wa 98195-5065

(*) no one has a head, a coordinator, a convener or anything else
these days. Every leader is a "CEO". So I might as well declare
myself the CEO of PopGenLunch!