[Popgenlunch] Julia Palacios Roman this week in PopGenLunch

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Thu Dec 8 16:39:31 PST 2011

>From sunny Los Angeles (about 20 degrees Fahrenheit warmer than here, too),

this week it is Jula Palacios Roman. She writes that:

"The title of my talk will be "Fast approximation of Population Trajectories
using Integrated Nested Laplace Approximations"

The talk will be at the usual time. It will be projected in S110, as we
did last time, and we will try to find a way to also have it reach the Fred
Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.

Next quarter the Los Angeles connection will be unnecessary, so that should
make connections to the Hutch easier.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu