[Popgenlunch] Erick Matsen, or a reasonable facsimile, speaks in PopGenLunch

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Thu Mar 1 17:32:40 PST 2012

Folks --

Friday March 2 the PopGenLunch speaker is:

Erick Matsen (FHCRC)

on the topic:

Recent work in the intersection of taxonomy and phylogeny

at the usual place (S040, not S110) and time (12:30-1:30)

(We will see whether Erick shows up in that room, or by Skype.)

This is actually the last PopGenLunch of the quarter. Previously I had announced that Sharon Browning
would speak next week, but she has asked to be relocated to the first session of next quarter. This is
because Elizabeth Thompson, who is working with her on the same topic, is speaking on March 9 in the
SAFS Quantitative Methods seminar at 12:30 on that Friday. So Sharon's talk will be given next quarter
at a time which does not have this conflict.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu