[Popgenlunch] PopGenLunch restarts Friday

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Wed Mar 28 11:43:21 PDT 2012

PopGenLunch will resume this week, on Friday at 12:30-1:30.

Sharon Browning will speak on "Estimating heritability using IBD segments".

This quarter we are back in our usual room S110. It is not clear whether
there is any meeting during the period preceding, so we will also discuss
whether to run PopGenLunch from 12:00-1:30 the rest of this quarter.

Two weeks hence, on April 13, I am giving a talk to the AFS Quantitative
Seminar, so we will skip PopGenLunch that week.

So, as usual, we need volunteers for the rest of the quarter: 4/6, 4/20, 4/27
5/4, 5/11, 5/19, 5/26, and 6/2. Anyone?

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu