[Popgenlunch] No PopGenLunch Friday after all

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Thu Mar 29 11:31:15 PDT 2012

This is not an April Fool's posting.

Sharon Browning has asked to change her talk to April 20. So there will be no
PopGenLunch this week, and of course we are also skipping next week as I will
be speaking elsewhere at that time.

So the schedule is:

Date Who Topic

4/20 Sharon Browning (Biostat) Estimating heritability using IBD segments

and open dates that need volunteers are 4/27, 5/4, 5/11, 5/19, 5/26, and 6/2

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu