[Popgenlunch] No PopGenLunch Friday, we start 4/20

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Thu Apr 12 14:03:46 PDT 2012

There is no PopGenLunch Friday by my arbitrary decree. That is
because I have to give the SAFS Quantitative Seminar at 12:30.

For those thinking of coming to that, what I will talk about is the
threshold model for comparative analysis of species for 0/1 traits,
and for mixtures of continuous traits and 0/1 traits. I have given
talks on that at UW a number of times, so many of you might have
heard that one already.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Dept of Genome Sciences and Dept of Biology, Univ. of Washington,
Box 5065, Seattle Wa 98195-5065