[Popgenlunch] PopGenLunch will actually happen this week

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Wed Apr 18 20:31:31 PDT 2012

There will be PopGenLunch Friday 27at the usual time (even maybe early since there is no one using S110 before us).

Sharon Browning will speak on "Estimating heritability using IBD segments".

Usual time and place: S110 12:30-1:30pm

I believe almost all other dates are still open, so we need volunteers. Erick Matsen has volunteered to take 5/25.

Still open are these dates: 4/ 27, 5/4, 5/11, 5/18, 6/1, and 6/8. I'll be taking one of these. Volunteers?

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu