[Popgenlunch] This Friday and beyond

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Wed Apr 25 16:58:24 PDT 2012

As no one else has volunteered for this week, I will. I will give a rehash of
a previous topic, updating my project on character covariation on phylogenies
under the Ornstein-Uhlenbeck model. There have also been two other volunteers
so the schedule looks like this now:

Date Who Topic

4/27 Joe Felsenstein (GS and Biology) Character covariation on
phylogenies under the
Ornstein-Uhlenbeck model

5/4 tba

5/11 tba

5/18 Bill Hill (University of Edinburgh) tba

5/25 Erick Matsen tba

6/1 tba

6/8 tba

OK, the obvious question: any volunteers for the empty slots?

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu